This 400 square metre old refrigerating pavilion was used to refrigerate frozen meat from Argentina, often consumed during World War 1. The reinforced concrete building is covered with sandstone tiles. It was ordered in 1919 to put an end to the monopoly of the butcher families in rue de la Boucherie. Its architect, Roger Gonthier went on to build the famous Limoges Bénédictins Railway Station. Nowadays, the pavilion hosts exhibitions.
Tours available during exhibitions.
rue du Collège
boulevard de Fleurus
Tel. : 05 55 45 63 41
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org