Feudal fortress started in 1440 by the d’Estaing family. Art exhibitions are held in the castle from mid-March to mid-October. A 15C Gothic chapel in the main courtyard is dedicated to St Blaise. Musical concerts take place in the castle courtyard in July and August on Wednesdays at 9pm.
The castel is opened : - from 1 july to 31 august (every days) 10am-12.30 pm and 2-7 pm, with guided tours on afternoon, - from 1 april to 30 june and from 1 september to 15 october, 10am-noon and 2-6pm (closed tuesdays) -from 4 february to 5 march and 21 october to 5 november : 2-6pm (closed tuesdays).