- Paris Austerlitz - Limoges Bénédictins : 3h00 / Toulouse - Limoges Bénédictins : 3h00
- Lille Europe - Limoges Bénédictins by TGV : 5h00 / Lille Europe - Brive by TGV : 6h00
- Brussels-midi - Limoges Bénédictins : 6h00 with 2 possibilities :
- Brussels-midi - Paris Gare du Nord by Thalys then Paris Austerlitz - Limoges by Théoz
- Brussels-midi - Lille Europe by Thalys then TGV to Limoges
Transports régionaux du Limousin (regional trains and buses)
Travel to 150 towns and villages in Limousin by train/bus.
Timetables and itineraries : http://uk.voyages-sncf.com/en/
Where to buy tickets ?
You can buy tickets in train stations and SNCF boutiques as well as via www.voyages-sncf.com.
Several of Limousin's train stations have ticket purchasing terminals (www.ter.sncf.com/limousin/gares/recherche/pratique).
You can also buy regional bus tickets from your bus driver/ticket controller.
If you live in Limousin, get great daily/occasional transport deals at www.regionlimousin.fr/voyagezautrement